So I won't be uploading art for a short while.
It turns out that the wall in my bedroom has mysteriously been overtaken with mold.
Yesterday we were putting up Christmas decorations and we took down a picture hung on the wall in the living room, behind it was a small bit of mold.
I saw that the wall had been warped (like wet paper) and it appeared that beneath the paint were bubbles due to the mold.
I realized that an entire will in my bedroom had this same look, which I had noticed occurring in my room over a month ago. It could have even been 2-3 months of it being there.
When I first saw this abnormality in my bedroom wall, I just kind of ignored it. And during one of my regular room cleaning and reorganizing sessions, i decided to move this piece of plexiglass that had been leaning against the wall for months and when I did, I noticed what looked like black smudges underneath where the plexiglass had been against the wall. I ignored it, thinking little of it "must be residue from the plexiglass, I'll wipe it off later" but never really got around to doing so.
Turns out it was actually mold visibly growing on the surface of my wall. I hadn't looked at it closely since I was busy vacuuming and continually put off wiping it down.
I knew the wall looked strange, and I should have mentioned it to mother, but I didn't see it as being anything worth troubling mother over, since I hadn't noticed the mold.
So the past month or longer I've been sitting directly next to a wall infested with what seems to be mold, from ceiling to floor. Spending all day every day in there, not to mention sleeping in there as well.
This could explain the seemingly abnormal spells of coughing and sore throat that persisted for nearly 3 weeks straight. I never get sick or have allergies so it was strange to have a cough, so I think this must be why.
Needless to say, now I won't be sitting or working in my room or sleeping in there.
This means little access to my desktop, so I wont be drawing much.
Let's hope I don't die from some crazy side effects from prolonged exposure to this stuff thats almost overtaken an entire wall in my bedroom, hiding beneath the paint.
If you notice something abnormal, don't be lazy. Investigate it. Some molds can be deadly, don't be like me and ignore it xD